ClearPath provides strategic financial consulting services that align the forward-looking financial perspective with the goals of the CEO. With a strategic and forward-looking perspective on finance, cash flow and profitability, ClearPath is able to identify risks and opportunities as well as develop plans for reaching short- and long-term objectives to maximize financial impact.
- Fundamental financial analysis, reporting and control – evaluate systems and process, and recommend refinements, if needed
- Raising capital
- Financial and cash flow forecasting and management
- Management level reporting and performance metrics
- Strategic financial management and strategic planning
Mentoring current CFO / VP Finance
- Interim or Recurring part-time CFO role
- Typically coupled with roles as in-house Legal with a specific focus on exit strategy planning or M&A advisory services
All Systems Broadband and TriNet Communications have worked with ClearPath Business Advisors for over two years. We have been extremely happy with the advice and financial expertise that their firm has brought to our company. They have made a definitive positive impact on our companies. I would highly recommend ClearPath Business Advisors to anyone considering their services.
Jason Skeoch CEO, All Systems Broadband , V.P. of Sales & Marketing, TriNet Communications