Whether you are looking to acquire for growth or considering a full or partial sale of your business, ClearPath works with you throughout the process to maximize the ultimate value. ClearPath has the experience of over 300 M&A transactions totaling over
$1 Billion in dozens of industries, with transaction sizes ranging from a few million to a quarter billion dollars. We apply this depth and breadth of expertise to create and evaluate the strategy that is best for you. ClearPath M&A transaction advisors are skilled at managing and facilitating this process and series of critical steps from the beginning through and after closing.
Sell Side M&A Services
Enhance the strategic market value of your business throughout the M&A process
Whether you plan to sell your business, keep an ownership stake, bring in a partner, recapitalize or consider other alternatives, make sure you have expert advice. Our detailed, hands-on approach allows you to continue your focus on running a great business while we take care of the deal process.
Prepare for an Exit
- Identify and implement drivers of value
- Internal due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Identification of likely strategic or financial buyer candidates
Execute a Transaction
- Prepare materials (teaser, Confidential Information Memorandum)
- Present Company and assist in negotiations and deal structure
Integration – Support Post Transaction
Buy Side M&A Services
Is your company considering an acquisition or merger for growth or expansion?
An M&A strategy, properly executed, can drive the value of your company far beyond the value created by its own organic growth. A strategy of growth through acquisition may be an option for your company. Successful identification, valuation, acquisition and integration are critical to any successful acquisition.
Key services may include:
- Identification and evaluation of opportunities
- Valuation and deal structure working with legal and tax counsel
- Letter of Intent / Term Sheet and negotiations
- Conduct due diligence and evaluation of risk
- Financial modeling
- Facilitation of legal documentation, working with legal counsel
- Business integration planning and forecasting
- Creation of Buy/Sell agreement terms for the addition or separation of a partnership
We want to thank the ClearPath team for helping grow Access Information
Management over the past four years through almost 20 acquisitions. Due to this growth, we are now ranked in the top ten companies in our industry within the Western United States. We appreciate your work in evaluations, due diligence and helping us close our transactions as well as helping identify two deals we needed to walk away from. We also value the closing process you helped develop for our acquisitions but most importantly, I appreciate the detailed attention and feedback you and your team give to our needs. Without this, we would not have been able to grow so quickly and efficiently.
Dennis E. Barnedt III, President & CEO , Access Information Management