ClearPath provides strategic operational consulting services that help align operations with the goals of the CEO. With a strategic and forward-looking perspective on operations, ClearPath is able to identify risks and opportunities as well as develop plans for reaching short- and long-term objectives to maximum impact. Because the ClearPath team has extensive experience in both finance and operations, it is able to drive operational performance to higher levels of efficiency and overall company profitability.
- Fundamental operational analysis, reporting and control – evaluate systems and process, and recommend refinements
- Process improvements
- Management processes
- Management plans, systems of accountability and performance metrics
- Gross margin tracking and segmentation
- Strategic Planning
Mentoring current COO
- Interim or recurring part-time COO role, providing strategic COO perspective on operations
- Typically coupled with financial assessment and VRP to enhance overall company value and drive efficiencies and profitability
Our office has worked with ClearPath Business Advisors on many customer projects over the last few years. We have found that ClearPath delivers pragmatic strategic advice. Many business consulting firms develop elaborate plans that end up sitting in a drawer with little to no results. ClearPath works with their customers to develop realistic plans that are implemented and make a difference.
Jim Pease, CPA and Principal, W.H. Mayer Accountancy