Executive and Sales Incentive Plans
If you feel that the success of your business is not aligned with the performance of your top executives and salespeople, its time to refresh their incentive package. High level people shouldn’t be told what to do – they should be persuaded towards the actions and behaviors that will lead to the company’s success through their incentive plans and promotion pathways.
To achieve your company’s goals, you need your top executives and your top salespeople to have their incentive structure aligned with your company’s goals.
1. Meet with you to clarify goals for the position – the outcomes you want to achieve by creating a new incentive plan for them.
2. Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that we can use to create measurable targets for the new plan.
3. Assess the current plan and compare it to the industry and local area.
4. Meet with your employee to understand their point of view. This makes them feel like a participant in the process. Two important parts of a successful plan are buy-in and belief that the goal is possible.
5. Meet with you to compare options for the incentive plan and their impact on the financial health of the company.
6. Select the best option and present it to the employee, with an emphasis on the potential benefits for them.
Why Choose ClearPath?
ClearPath Business Advisors believes that business owners should build a healthy, sellable business whether they plan to sell or not.
As former CEOs, CFOs, and other executives, we understand the levers that drive value for businesses, and the obstacles that get in the way of increasing that value. When combined with our significant M&A transactional expertise, we provide an outside investor’s point of view.
Your path to a healthy, sellable business is waiting for you. Let’s walk it together.