Common questions on how we can help
Click on the category to find a complete list of solutions.
- How sellable is my business?
- If I decided to exit today, what should I expect?
- Would I get the value I want?
- If I wanted to sell, would a deal make it past due-diligence and close on terms that meet my personal needs?
- How can I create new avenues of growth, profitability, and long-term success for my company to increase its value and salability?
- What is the value of my company today and what factors are influencing that value?
- How can I provide a document of the value of my business for legal, tax, or financial reporting requirements?
- Where do I start if I am interested in offering equity-based compensation or stock options?
- Do I need a valuation for a joint-venture or start up?
Increase in valuation
M&A Transactons Closed
Who we are is what makes us different.
We work hard to make sure that our clients are able to grow, accomplish, and better serve those around them. Alongside our work ethic, we donate 25% of our success fees to charities to help serve communities.
We come into our client’s businesses, alongside their goals, giving us the room to be ourselves. We are consistently putting ourselves in the shoes of our clients to know exactly how to best help them achieve their goals.
The intersection of our skill sets and passions is where we do our best work. With a team of former CEOs, CFOs, and other top tier executives, we understand how to increase the value of business and know what it takes to see it from an outside investors point of view.
At ClearPath, we believe it is important to include and respect each one of us. Every|One promotes inclusion. Everyone deserves an opportunity to contribute and to have their voices heard, because everyone matters.
Simplifying the process is our speciality.
1. Schedule a Call
We’ll hear from you about your goals, what you’re looking for, and help determine which steps to take next. We’ll be the guide as you stay in the driver’s seat.
2. Develop a Plan
Our hyper-customized plans for M&A allow us to move intentionally and with focus. Whether you’re trying to leave a legacy or start something new and exciting, we’ve got your best interests in mind.
3. Celebrate a Spectacular Deal
At the end of it all, a spectacular deal is waiting for you. We’ll celebrate with you and help you transition into the next part of your life with ease.