Org Health, Talent Optimization, and Recruiting
Click on questions below to learn more
How do I develop a recruitment and retention strategy that meets both the short and long-term needs of my business?
How do I set budgets when it comes to things like learning and personal development?
How can I make my company attractive to the best talent?
How do I ensure we get the right people in the right seat?
How do I find enough people to meet our future goals?
What attributes should I seek for my employees and new hires to best ensure success?
Talent Optimization and The Predictive Index
What is the best organizational structure for my business?
How to I make sure my employees are engaged with the organization?
How do I help my employees learn and grow within the company so that they
want to stay?
Org Health, Talent Optimization, And Recruiting
Getting the right people on board is the first step to creating a healthy company. Establishing your people strategy is one of the most important tasks for business leaders, as it is the people who execute the strategy, and the people who strengthen a company’s culture. At ClearPath, we can help you establish a strong foundation by:
- Building an effective team with the right people
- Establishing a recruiting strategy
- Ensuring your business attracts, develops, and retains the professionals you need to achieve your business targets better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
Why Our Clients Appreciate our Approach.
“We were fortunate that we already had two years’ worth of work with Orion under our belt before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. While we were surprised like everyone else, we leveraged the Orion framework and quickly developed a new plan of action. We view the ClearPath team as a valuable partner in our long-term success”
Justin Sparr, CEO ACP Composites
“We move fast and make decisions quickly. This is a requirement of our industry and the Orion program has helped us apply discipline and structure to our business. The combination of our customer focused approach with ClearPath’s disciplined approach has been a winner.”
Jessica Sparr, COO ACP Composites
People Strategy is a comprehensive suite of services that maps your business needs to your desired business results. These include understanding:
- Core values, mission statement, and company culture-setting annual, quarterly, and monthly planning facilitation is essential to promoting a healthy business and enhancing your strategies.
- Reachable goals—to ensure you get the maximum capability from your team, individual contributions should be detailed and tie into the overall company mission.
- How to identify the right people; retaining them; and giving them incentives that encourage them to do their best work.
A recruiting plan is one of the most important tasks for business leaders, as it is the people who execute the strategy, and the people who strengthen a company’s culture. We’ve established strategies to improve candidate pools using:
- Screening Plus—delivers qualified candidates directly to your hiring manager. This screening is designed for entry-level roles where a business is looking to hire multiple candidates.
- Focused Search—typically used for individual contributors and mid-level roles. We help create the requirements and then identify candidates.
- Executive Source—for senior-level roles where potential candidates may not be actively searching for a new role. This is a hands-on, customized approach that attracts the right executives, building trust with our initial contact and a high touch approach.
If you have ran into situations where during an interview you hire a great candidate but then they end up not performing to your expectations, you’ll want to incorporate PI into your talent acquisition process.
- Predictive Index allows you to get the whole picture of each candidate/employee and evaluate if they’re the best match cognitively and behaviorally for a role.
- PI allows you to discover what drives people through an accurate summary of motivating needs and behaviors.
- Once you’ve analyzed your current team’s PI, you can evaluate your leadership and team dynamics as well as consciously add team members that will create a well-balanced workflow.
We’ve all experienced the thrill of being part of an amazing team, if only for a fleeting moment. Trust, collaboration, and that unstoppable feeling – it’s magic. So, how do you design a winning team? Is it more about raw talent or chemistry? How do you scale that design across the organization so productivity soars and your culture thrives?
- We determine if the leadership team, their teams, and the company culture are all well suited and aligned to your business strategy.
- Using Predictive Index, we can determine your teams strengths and weaknesses, then develop a strategy to strengthen those weaknesses.
- We can leverage the best talent optimization tools to help organizations hire the right people, and manage and inspire them to achieve maximum business results as fast as possible.
Establishing a positive first experience has a science to it. On day one you must make your new hire feel a part of the team and that they are not just filling a seat. We’ve found out how to make the best first impression:
- It’s important to give employees a meaningful introduction to the workplace culture.
- Give new employees indivisual time with critical leaders or influencers across the business.
- Clearly communicate core values to new employees, (which can help ensure candidates that they are the right fit for the organization).
- Cut to the core of how your organization ticks. Define skills or values needed to succeed at your workplace.