Preparing a Middle Market Business for Sale or Succession—Webinar
ClearPath Business Advisors, California Bank Of Commerce and Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys give their insight of what it takes to prepare for a middle market business to prepare for sale. Hear the different points of view from firms, banks and advisors.
In this webinar we discuss preparing a middle market business for sales or succession. What we mean by this is preparing for selling the company, and ways to ensure you are getting maximum value as well as developing strategies for passing on leadership and ownership of the company.
The experts will cover value enhancers that they have noticed companies benefit from as well as detractors. We will cover the questions below.
- What are you seeing in the market and your individual practices?
- What should middle market business owners be doing now if they want to sell their business in the next few years?
- What issues do you see arise with businesses that detract from the value and/or reduce purchase price?
- What situations or issues do you see that kill deals during the M&A process and how can business owners avoid them?
- What does a typical M&A process look like?
- When is a good time to bring in “professionals” to the M&A process?
“This webinar is intended to provide Donahue Fitzgerald, ClearPath Business Advisors, and California Bank of Commerce clients and contacts with general information. The content is for informational purposes only and is not legal or business advice. Viewers should obtain legal and business counsel to provide advice on a particular matter and should not act upon the information contained in the webinar without seeking professional counsel. Neither the presentation of this information in this webinar nor the receipt of the information creates an attorney-client relationship. Donahue Fitzgerald, ClearPath Business Advisors, and California Bank of Commerce assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein.”
Email me the webinar